3M Nexcare Opticlude Orthopic Eye Patch, Regular - 20 Ea
- 3M Nexcare Opticlude Orthopic Eye Patch, Regular
- For treating Strabismus and for use on young, tender skin.
- Gentle to the skin; hypoallergenic. Sticks well, yet removes easily.
- Highly breathable backing - 10 times better than Coverlet brand.
- Refer Package for directions and other details.
- For best adhesion, first clean and dry skin around eye.
- Carefully peel the paper liner from the eye patch.
- Gently close both eyes keeping facial muscles relaxed.
- Do not close eyes so tightly wrinkles appear.
- Center eye patch over the affected area with the narrow end toward the nose.
- Gently secure patch in place by pressing tape outward with light finger tip pressure.
- Replace eye patch according to physician's direction, when soiled, or when it no longer adheres.
- To Remove Eye Patch: Slowly peel edges toward the center of the eye.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor for an alternative eye covering
3M Nexcare Opticlude Orthopic Eye Patch, Regular.