5 Second Brush On Nail Glue - 0.2 Oz
- Gently file or buff until smooth.
- Number 1 maker of nail glue
- 5 Second Brush On Nail Glue applies just like polish
- 5 Second Brush On Nail Glue smooth and even application
- Ethyl Cyanoacrylate.
- Read instruction before starting and protect working surface from spills.
- For Best Results: Always start with clean, dry, polish-free nails.
For Nail Tips and Full Cover Nails:
- Apply a thin, even coat of glue to the overlap of nail tip or the natural nail.
- Apply slight pressure to hold the nail in position. Hold 5-10 seconds.
- Apply a single drop directly on split, broken, or soft nail.
- Apply slight pressure to hold nail in position. Hold 5-10 seconds.
- Let sit for 45 seconds or more.
- Use glue and nail remover or acetone polish remover. Do not break or peel off nails as this may damage your own nails.
- Contains cyanoacrylate. Eye irritant.
- If eye contact occurs, flush immediately with water.
- See physician at once. Bonds skin instantly.
- If skin bonds, do not pull; peel apart gently using acetone or nail polish remover if necessary. Avoid contact with fabrics as heat may occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
5 Second Brush On Nail Glue.