5 Second Salon Nail Glue - 2 Gm
- 5 Second Salon Nail Glue - 2 Gm / 0.07 fl oz
- Number one selling nail glue.
- Pinpoint applicator controls one drop at a time.
- 5 Second Salon Nail Glue for all artificial nails and nail tips.
- Precision nail glue without the mess.
- For nail repairs, strengthening and applying tips and full cover nails.
- Plus, a convenient carrying case when you're on the go.
- Ethyl Cyanoacrylate.
For Best Results:
- Always start with clean, dry, polish-free nails.
To Use Dispenser:
- Take off green cap from airtight storage container and remove contents.
- Important. Point tube away from your eyes, face and body without squeezing the tube. Snip off tip, 1/16 inch with scissors.
- Attach dispenser tip and use. Wipe off excess glue with tissues or cloth. Dab a small amount of snip end of tip to prevent clogging.
- Set tube into green cap with tip pointed up after use.
- Leave dispenser tip on. Store container in upright position in a cool place.
- Eye and skin irritant.
- Bonds skin instantly.
- Contains ethyl cyanoacryalte.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- If eye or mouth contact occurs, hold eyelid or mouth open and rinse thoroughly but gently with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
- Liquid glue will sting eye temporarily.
- Solidified glue may irritate eye like a grain of sand and should be treated by an eye doctor.
- If skin burning occurs, soak in acetone-based nail polish remover or warm soapy water and carefully roll or peel skin apart (do not pull).
- Contact through clothing may cause skin burns.
5 Second Salon Nail Glue.