666 Cold Preparation Maximum Strength Liquid - 8 Oz
- 666 Cold Preparation Maximum Strength Liquid for the temporary relief of common cold/flu symptoms.
- 666 Cold Preparation Maximum Strength Liquid is for minor aches and pains.
- 666 Cold Preparation Maximum Strength Liquid is for headaches.
- 666 Cold Preparation Maximum Strength Liquid use for sore throat.
- fever, nasal congestion, cough.Improved formula.
- 666 Cold Preparation Maximum Strength Liquid relief of hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies.
- Per 2 Table spoon or 30ml: Acetaminophen (650mg) (Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer), Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (20 mg) (Cough Suppressant), Phenylephrine HCl (10 mg) (Nasal Decongestant).
- Citric Acid, FD&C Red 40, Flavor, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Citrate, Sucrose, FD&C Yellow 6, Menthol.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- 12 years and older: take 2 tablespoons or 30 mL (dose cup); repeat every 6 hours, no more than 4 doses per day.
- If taking any Nighttime or Daytime formula, limit total to 4 doses per day.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
666 Cold Preparation Maximum Strength Liquid.