Acetaminophen Children Suspension Cherry Flavored Liquid - 4 Oz
- Acetaminophen Childrens Suspension Cherry
- Acetaminophen Childrens Suspension Cherry temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: the common cold, flu, headaches, sore throat, immunizations, toothaches, temporarily reduces fever.
- It is alcohol free.
- Acetaminophen children suspension Cherry is aspirin free.
- Acetaminophen 160 mg.
- Butylparaben; Cellulose; Citric Acid; Corn Syrup; D&C Red #33; FD&C Red #40; Flavors; Glycerin; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Sodium Benzoate; Sorbitol; Xanthan Gum.
- Shake well before using.
- Attention: Specifically designed for use with enclosed measuring cup.
- Use only enclosed measuring cup to dose this product
- Do not use any other dosing device.
- Keep out of reach chidren.
- Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers or fever reducers.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur, pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present, new symptoms occur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Do not use if seal is opened or blister is broken.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Acetaminophen Children Suspension Cherry Flavored Liquid .