Acetaminophen Elixir Childrens Cherry Flavoured Liquid By Preferred Plus - 8 Oz
- Acetaminophen Elixir Childrens Cherry Flavoured Liquid.
- Acetaminophen Elixir Children's Cherry temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: the common cold, flu, headaches, sore throat, immunizations, toothaches, temporarily reduces fever.
- Per Teaspoon (5 mL): Acetaminophen 160 mg.
- Butylparaben; Cellulose; Citric Acid; Corn Syrup; FD&C Red #40; Flavors; Glycerin; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Sodium Benzoate; Sorbitol; Xanthan Gum.
- If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age. If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours.
- Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use with any other product containing acetaminophen.
- When using this product do not exceed recommended dose see overdose warning.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present; pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days; fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days.
- Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Acetaminophen Elixir Childrens Cherry Flavoured Liquid.