ACT Anticavity Alcohol Free Fluoride Rinse Mouthwash, Mint - 18 Oz
- ACT Anticavity Alcohol Free Fluoride Rinse Mouthwash, Mint
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Reduces tooth decay.
- Prevent cavities and strengthens teeth.
- Freshens breath.
- Sodium Fluoride (0. 05%).
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride, D&C Red 33, Edetate Calcium Disodium, FD&C Yellow 5, Flavors, Mono and Dibasic Sodium Phosphates, Poloxamer 407, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Water.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
- If you accidentally swallow more than used for rinsing, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not purchase if imprinted seal around bottle dispenser is torn or missing.
ACT Anticavity Alcohol Free Fluoride Rinse Mouthwash, Mint.