Act Liquid, Anticavity Fluoride Treatment Rinse for Kids, Bubble Gum – 18 Oz
- MANUFACTURER: Johnson & Johnson Healthcare
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Strong Cavity Protection.Alcohol Free.
- Act Liquid, Anticavity Fluoride Treatment Rinse for Kids, Bubble Gum delivers strong cavity protection.
- Clinical studies show daily use of a fluoride rinse like Act for Kids reduces children's cavities up to 40% more than brushing alone.
- Only Act has an easy-to-use dispenser that gives you just the right amount every time.
- Kids will love the great-tasting bubble gum flavor.
- Act Liquid, Anticavity Fluoride Treatment Rinse for Kids, Bubble Gum kills Bad Breath
- Strengthens Enamel
- Restores Minerals to Soft Spots , restores and refreshes.
- Sodium Fluoride (0. 05% (Fluoride Ion - 0. 0226%).
- Cetyl Pyridinium Chloride, D&C Red 33, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Edetate Calcium Disodium, Flavors, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate, Poloxamer 407, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Water.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Remove cap. Hold bottle upright and squeeze.
- Fill to fill line. Pour out.
- Only the correct dose (10 ml) will come out.
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- If you accidentally swallow more than used for rinsing, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not purchase if imprinted seal around bottle dispenser is torn or missing.
- For best results, please read instruction leaflet inside carefully before use.
Act Liquid, Anticavity Fluoride Treatment Rinse for Kids, Bubble Gum.