Activ On Topical Analgesic, Ultra Strength Joint And Muscle - 2 Oz
- Activ On Topical Analgesic, Ultra Strength Joint And Muscle.
- Activ On Topical Analgesic, Ultra Strength Joint And Muscle for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache; arthritis; strains; bruises; sprains.
- Deep penetrating effective pain relief anytime, anywhere.
- Applied directly where it hurts. Invisible upon application.
- No unpleasant odor.Easy to use. Easy to carry.
- Non-liquid. Non-greasy. Non-staining.
- Convenient applicator. Apply directly where it hurts.
- Menthol (4.127%).
- Diazolidinyl Urea, Ethyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Menthyl Lactate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Steareth-21, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Water.
- Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children Under 12 Years of Age: Ask a doctor. Keep away from heat.
- Store between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Keep carton.
- It contains important information.
- For external use only.
- Do not use otherwise than as directed; if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product; on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions; with a heating pad.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes, wounds, mucous membranes, broken or irritated skin; do not share this product with anyone; do not bandage tightly.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days; skin redness or excessive irritation of the skin develops.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper-Evident: Do not use if safety wrap around tube is broken or missing.
Activ On Topical Analgesic, Ultra Strength Joint And Muscle.