Adorn Frequent Use Hair Spray For Long Lasting -7.5Oz
- Adorn Frequent Use Hair Spray For Long Lasting.
- Provides you with a lasting hold for your hard to hold style.
- Adorn Unscented Extra Hold is specially formulated to provide you with a lasting hold for your hard to Extra hold Spray style.
- It leaves your hair looking and feeling And Long Lasting Spray
- This is without a doubt the best hairspray ever for your blond, baby fine hair.
- It holds well in all weather conditions, allows you to comb through hair that has been sprayed and then continues to hold.
- It doesn't leave a residue on your hair or dry it out.
- The fragrance is very nice and clean, not overpowering.
- SD Alcohol 40, Dimethyl Ether, Water, Ethyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer, Dioctyl Sebacate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance.
- Can be used on wet hair for styling or dry hair for finishing.
- To Style: Spray, style as desired, then respray lightly.
- We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Choosing the Best Hair Spray for Your Style:
While some sprays are recommended for specific types of hair, the biggest consideration you need to make when choosing one is whether it will work for your style that day. Many users keep a number of different sprays on hand so they can choose which one works best with different looks. For example, if you plan on being outdoors on a windy day, you may want to consider a stronger hold than normal. If your style only needs hold in a few small places, a non-aerosol product may be best. For a more natural, casual look, a flexible hold spray is a good choice, while elaborate may require far stronger holds.
How to Use Hair Spray:
Using a spray properly takes more than just holding it near your hair and pressing a button. For the best looking style, you must consider exactly why you are using the spray and how to achieve fabulous results. In general, the spray can or bottle should be held upright 8-12 inches from the hair (aerosol sprays should be held further away than non-aerosol products). Always remember that most spray is inflammable and should never be directed at a heating tool such as a curling iron, hot hair spray or straightener. A single loose connection or spark could have disastrous and dangerous results. Furthermore, avoid getting spray in your eyes to avoid inflammation.
Reference Source: http://hair.lovetoknow.com/Hair_Spray