Alavert 24 Hour Allergy Relief For Kids Non Drowsy, Citrus Burst Flavor - 18 Ea
- Alavert Allergy Relief Orally Disintegrating Tablets, Citrus Burst
- Alavert Allergy provides 24 hours of allergy symptom relief without causing drowsiness when taken as directed (See drug facts panel).
- It contains prescription strength loratadine.
- Just one tablet a day relieves runny nose, sneezing and itchy, watery eyes.
- It is safe and effective for adults and children 6 years and over.
- Loratadine (10 mg) (Antihistamine)
- Anhydrous Citric Acid, Artificial & Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Aspartame (Sweetener), Collodial Silicon Dioxide, Crosprovidone, Ferric Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Modified Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Adults and children 6 years and over - 1 tablet daily, do not use more than 1 tablet daily
- Children under 6 - Ask a doctor
- Consumers who have liver or kidney disease - Ask a doctor
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease.
- Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product do not use more than directed.
- Taking more than recommended may cause drowsiness.
Alavert 24 Hour Allergy Relief For Kids Non Drowsy, Citrus Burst Flavor.