Alavert, Allergy Relief Orally Disintegrating Tablets, Citrus Burst - 60 Ea
- Non drowsy allergy relief
- Temporarily relieves symptoms like runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes and itching of the nose or throat
- Alavert Tablets contain loratadine and provides non-drowsy allergy relief.
- Just one tablet provides allergy relief for a full 24 hours.
- Purpose: Antihistamine Temporarily relieves symptoms like runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes amd itching of the nose or throat due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
- Alavert may be used by adults and children 6 years and older, and is available in a variety of package sizes to meet your allergy needs.
- Loratadine (10 mg) (Antihistamine)
- Aspartame, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Citric Acid, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Syrup Solids, Crospovidone, Dextrin, Ferric Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Modified Food Starch, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Adults and children 6 years and over - 1 tablet daily, do not use more than 1 tablet daily
- Children under 6 - Ask a doctor
- Consumers who have liver or kidney disease - Ask a doctor
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease.
- Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product do not use more than directed.
- Taking more than recommended may cause drowsiness.
Alavert, Allergy Relief Orally Disintegrating Tablets, Citrus Burst .