Alavert D-12 Hour Tablets Allergy and Sinus - 24 Ea
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; itching of the nose or throat. Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other respiratory allergies.
- Reduces swelling of nasal passages.
- Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure.
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
- Non-drowsy (when taken as directed).
- Per Tablet: Loratadine 5 mg; Pseudoephedrine Sulfate 120 mg
- Croscarmellose Sodium; Dibasic Calcium Phosphate; Hypromellose; Lactose Monohydrate; Magnesium Stearate; Pharmaceutical Ink; Povidone; Titanium Dioxide
- Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet. Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: liver or kidney disease.
Alavert D-12 Hour Tablets Allergy and Sinus.