Alavert Non Drowsy 24-Hour Allergy Relief Fast Dissolving 10 mg Tablets - 18 Ea
- Alavert provides non-drowsy allergy relief.
- This is an important difference between Alavert and other non-prescription allergy medicines that you may have used in the past.
- Alavert Non Drowsy 24-Hour Allergy Relief Tablets. are Orally Disintegrating Tablets. (Loratadine Orally 10mg, Antihistamine).
- Melts in Your Mouth.One Tablet - 24hrs.
- Alavert Non Drowsy 24-Hour Allergy Relief Orally Disintegrating Tablets temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- Sneezing. Runny Nose. Itchy, Watery Eyes. Itching of Nose & Throat.
- Active Ingredients: Loratadine 10 mg Antihistamine.
- Inactive Ingredients: Aspartame, citric acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn syrup solids, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, modified food starch, sodium bicarbonate.
- Tablet melts in mouth. Can be taken with or without water.
- Age Dose :adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; do not use more than 1 tablet daily.
- children under 6 :ask a doctor. consumers who have liver or kidney disease ask a doctor.
Alavert Non Drowsy 24-Hour Allergy Relief Fast Dissolving 10 mg Tablets.