Critic Aid Anorectal Skin Protectant, Thick Moisture Barrier Paste - 6 Oz
- Zinc oxide base provides occlusive protection
- Adheres to wet, weepy skin, protecting it
- Helps relieve discomfort in the perianal area
- Safe for use facility-wide
- Provides protection and temporary relief from skin irritations caused by severe or chronic diarrhea and enzymatic drainage.
- Cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with a soft cloth.
- Apply a thin, even coat to the affected area.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician.
- Petrolatum 51%; Zinc Oxide 20%
- Karaya Gum; Cod Liver Oil; Sodium Caseinate; Fragrance; BHT; Benzethonium Chloride
- When Using This Product: avoid contact with eyes.
- if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a physician promptly.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Critic Aid Anorectal Skin Protectant, Thick Moisture Barrier Paste.