Cutar EmulSion Coal Tar Solution by Summers - 6 Oz
- Cutar EmulSion Coal Tar Solution by Summers is recommended by dermatologists.
- Cutar EmulSion Coal Tar Solution by Summers controls itching, redness and scaling associated with psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.
- One product - two uses: Apply as a medicated lotion.
- Mix with water for soothing therapeutic soaks.
- Active Ingredients:
- L. C. D. (Equiv. To 1. 5% Coal Tar) 7. 5%.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Water; Mineral Oil; Isopropyl Myristate; Polysorbate 80; Sorbitan Sesquioleate; Lanolin Alcohols Extract; Methyl And Propyl Parabens; Fragrance; Xanthan Gum; Carbomer.
- Suitable For These Skin Types: Combination, Flush, Oily, Normal, Sensitive, Dry, All
- Recommended Use:
- Apply to affected areas one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor.
- As a medicated lotion: gently rub a small amount onto affected areas. Blot off excess with a tissue to help prevent staining of clothing or linens.
- In the bath: pour a liberal quantity (6 to 10 capfuls) into the tub, making sure Cutar is well mixed. Soak for 10 to 20 minutes, or as directed by your doctor. After treatment, pat skin dry.
- As a hand or foot soak: add 2 to 5 capfuls to a sink or basin. Mix well and soak for 5 to 10 minutes or as directed by your doctor.
- To avoid or decrease the likelihood of side effects, many dermatologists recommend the use of coal tar either alone, or in combination with steroids to get the benefits of both products.
Cutar Emulsion Coal Tar Solution by Summers.