Dr. Blaines Tineacide Antifungal Cream - 1.25 oz
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
- Cream Foot Anti Fungal
- Kills Fungus That Can Cause Nail Infections
- 1.25 fl. oz. Per Container
- Active Ingredient: Undecylenic Acid 10%
- Active Ingredients:Undecylenic Acid (10%) (Antifungal)
- Inactive Ingredients:Water, Urea, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Stearic Acid, Glycerol Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Clotrimazole, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Vera, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night).
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
- To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
- For external uses only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Dr. Blaines Tineacide Antifungal Cream.