Lotrimin Ultra Antifungal Athletes Foot Cream - 12 Gm
- Lotrimin ultra antifungal cream Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling.
- Lotrimin Af Antifungal Jock Itch Cream Cures most jock itch.
- Relieves Itching, Burning, Cracking and Scaling
- Contains the Drug: Butenafine Hydrochloride
- Kills All Major Types of Athlete's Foot Fungus
- Full Prescription Strength
- Active Ingredients: Butenafine Hydrocloride (1%).
- Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, diethanolamide, glycerin, glyceryl monostearate SE, polyoxyethylene (23) cetyl ether, propylene glycol dicaprylate, purified water, sodium benzoate and STE.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube.
- Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying.
- For athlete's foot between the toes:
- apply to affected skin between and around the toes twice a day for 1 week (morning and night), or once a day for 4 weeks or as directed by a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use: on nails or scalp, in or near the mouth or the eyes, for vaginal yeast infections.
- When using this product do not get into the eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible.
Dr. Scholl's Lotrimin Ultra Antifungal Athletes Foot Cream.