First Response Easy Read Ovulation Predictor Pack 7 Test Kit
- First Response Easy Read Ovulation Predictor.
- First Response Easy Read Ovulation Predictor Easy to use - one simple step.
- First Response Easy Read Ovulation Predictor Over 98% accurate in laboratory studies.
- First Response Easy Read Ovulation Predictor Clear results in just 5 minutes.
- First Response Easy Read Ovulation Predictor Convenient - test any time of day.
- First Response 1-Step Ovulation Predictor Test is an easy way to find the 2 days when you are most able to become pregnant.
- Your most fertile 2 days begin with the LH surge.
- It quickly and accurately detects the increase in luteinizing hormone (LH surge), which normally occurs 24-36 hours before ovulation.
- You are most likely to become pregnant if you have intercourse within 24-36 hours after you detect your LH surge.
- Contents: 1 test holder, 7 test sticks and 1 English/Spanish insert.
- Remove Overcap.
- Simply hold the test stick by the Thumb Grip with the Absorbent Tip pointing downward and the Result Window facing away from your body.
- Place the Absorbent Tip in your urine stream for 5 seconds.
- Lay the test stick down on a flat surface with the Result Window facing up.
- You may soon see a purple color moving across the Clear Top to indicate that the test is working.
- Read your results at 5 minutes.
- Follow complete instructions inside box before use.
- Results: LH Surge - Two similar purple lines.
- The presence of two similar purple lines in the Result Window means that you have detected your LH surge.
- The test line may be darker than the reference line.
- No LH Surge - One purple reference line.
- The presence of one line or two lines with the test line lighter than the reference line, indicates that you have not yet reached your LH surge.
- Store in a dry place below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C).
- Do not freeze.
- This kit contains test sticks for 5 days of testing and instructions for use. However, since menstrual cycles can be irregular, if 5 days of testing does not detect your hormone surge, you may continue testing with a second First Response Easy-Read Ovulation Predictor Test.
- Once you think you may be pregnant, you can test this as early as four days before you expect your period by using the First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test included in this carton.
- For in-vitro diagnostic use.
- Not to be taken internally.
- Store in a dry place below 86°F (30°C).
- Do not freeze.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for contraceptive use.
First Response Easy Read Ovulation Predictor Pack 7 Test Kit.