Fungoid Tincture,Antifungal Liquid For RingWorm 1-Oz
- Available in a 1 oz. (29.57 mL) bottle with brush applicator
- Fungoid Tincture is a nonprescription medication used in the treatment for certain infections of the skin
- Podiatrists have recommended Fungoid Tincture since as early as 1925
- Fungoid Tincture carries a seal of approval from the American Podiatric Medical Association
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
- Cures athlete's foot (tinea pedis), and ringworm (tinea corporis). For the treatment of superficial skin infections caused by yeast (Candida albicans).
- Active Ingredient: Miconazole Nitrate 2% Usp. 'Inactive Ingredients: Phenylcarbinol, Isopropyl Alcohol (30%), Water, Acetic Acid (Glacial), Laureth-4.
- Cleanse and dry affected areas.
- Apply a thin application to the affected area twice a day (morning and night) OR AS RECOMMENDED BY YOUR PHYSICIAN OR PHARMACIST. Remove Fungoid Tincture from any untreated areas. Remove from all inanimate environmental surfaces. Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a PHYSICIAN or PHARMACIST.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- DO NOT USE ON CHILDREN UNDER TWO YEARS OF AGE EXCEPT UNDER THE ADVICE AND SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within four weeks, discontinue use and consult your PHYSICIAN or PHARMACIST.
- Do not use if you are known to be sensitive to any of the ingredients in this product.
- If you are a diabetic or have circulatory, renal or hepatic problems, consult your PHYSICIAN or PHARMACIST before using.
Fungoid Tincture,Antifungal Liquid For Ring Worm.