Privine Nasal Decongestant Drops For Stuffy Nose - 25 Ml
- Millions of sinus and allergy sufferers have discovered the SinuCleanse Neti Pot an all-natural nasal wash system.
- Developed by Dr. Diane Heatley, a leading Ear, Nose, and Throat Physician, to relieve her patients uncomfortable sinus, nasal, and allergy symptoms.
- The SinuCleanse Neti Pot System is clinically proven to provide the most effective relief, giving you an alternative to pills and sprays and their side effects.
- Privine Nasal Decongestant Drops for Stuffy Nose can also enhance the effectiveness of your prescription sinus remedies and has been proven to provide long-term improvement in sinus health.
- The SinuCleanse Neti Pot system is the easiest and safest way to feel better instantly.
- Naphazoline HCl USP 0. 05%.
- Benzalkonium Chloride; Dibasic Sodium Phosphate; Disodium Edetate; Monobasic Sodium Phosphate; Purified Water; Sodium Chloride.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 drops in each nostril not more often than every 6 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease.
- Thyroid disease.
- High blood pressure,Diabetes.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Privine Nasal Decongestant Drops for Stuffy Nose.