Rugby Sodium Bicarbonate 10 Grams Tablets Relieve Heartburn- 1000Ea
- Sodium bicarbonate Tablets neutralizes stomach acid and reduces the action of pepsin, a digestive enzyme.
- Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets provides symptomatic relief from excess stomach acid.
- Also, the bicarbonate is a base, meaning it can help correct the pH balance (reduce the acidity) of blood and urine.
- Rugby Sodium Bicarbonate 10 grams tablets, antaicd to relieve heartburn, sour stomach, or acid indigestion.
- It may also be prescribed to treat metabolic acidosis (excess acid buildup in the body fluids), to prevent urinary stones, and as part of the treatment of gout.
- Relief of heartburn.
- Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets: For heartburn or sour stomach: 325 mg to 2 g, 1 to 4 times a day.
- Children: 23 to 230 mg per 2.2 lbs (1 kg) of body weight a day. Dose may be changed if needed.
- Maximum adult dose usually not more than 16 g a day.
Rugby Sodium Bicarbonate 10 Grams Tablets Relieve Heartburn.